Monday, September 10, 2012

Humans

Humans destroy things. Aliens destroy all humans.  Whatever you want to think, I don't really care.  Humans are to worry some.  we worry about what others think. we worry about how our hair looks. how we dress. how to get a girl to like you. whether you smell bad or smell like fruity perfume.  Humans worry to much.  Other animals in this world don't give a crap if they smell like crap, or if there hair is standing up on end.  why is it that we worry so much? Beats me.  I think that for a whole day we need to just take a chill pill, sit back and relax.  everyone is so up tight and bent out of shape on being on time, me included, but who cares if we are on time. if we are late to a meeting, oh well that's life. bury it and move on. life happens and we need to let it, not try to control it.

1 comment:

  1. "Humans destroy things. Aliens destroy all humans." love it. The only way that that line could have been better is if you replaced "things" with "Shit".
    I liked the "I don't give a shit" tone though out this, and it made me feel like you take that "chill pill" (coughcough-weed-cough)all the time.

    ReplyDelete