Sunday, September 30, 2012

CAUTION!

You are on my mind like the duck that sits on the water. You will be there all day until some disturbance in the seas of my mind makes you fly away.  I am thinking about you like the little boy who is looking at the caution tape and wants so badly to see whats lies beyond, but doesn't want to be caught.  I went there, I took my scissors and I cut the tape that blocks you off to my mind.  I felt the storm and the rage of emotions that raced over me as the tape was cut, but I don't regret it. Now I can't get you off of my mind, but it is okay because I can handle it.  People now notice that little light in my eyes that you bring to me. Thank you.
Now I will always be thinking about you. Thinking about you, and thinking about you, and thinking about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment