Friday, September 7, 2012

Help

Today I am starving.  Or so it seems.  My stomach is growling and rumbling, it feels as if it is empty, and I think that it could be digesting itself for a lack of any other substance.  It is only ten thirty and it feels as if time has slowed to an impossible, crawling pace.  I am a prisoner trapped in this dungeon, the dungeon of school.  If only I could get out of this place, Oh the things I could accomplish.  All the many things I can dream of doing one day and yet, I will probably just go home and sit on my couch.  Yes, the wonderful invention of the couch, but do not worry because I am not completely lazy.  It is often times difficult for my brain to think of things to do to get me off the couch, even if the world is full of things that anyone could do.  So, how about it, do you have any ideas of activities that I could do?

No comments:

Post a Comment