Thursday, November 1, 2012

Remember, Oh emember

I remember my first deer.  I remember how the deer stopped between two trees and I squeezed the arrow through.  I remember my first elk.  I remember how after my first shot my gun wouldn't shoot again because I forgot to put a new shell in the chamber.  I remember my second grade teacher and how I used to draw her lots of pictures.  I remember how in elementary school, it always seemed like I was in the principals office.  I remember seventh grade football.  I was tight end and my coach only let me run out for a pass once and I wasn't thrown to.  I remember how as outside line backer I sacked the quarter back and caused hum to fumble, Kirtus Trevort picked it up and ran it in for a touchdown.  I remember that I am somehow related to him.  I remember how I failed seventh and eighth grade because I read all through class.  I remember how I used to play football with my brother, and how he would always win and hurt me.  I remember a long time ago we used to share a room.  I remember when Kaden Shepard moved to Alpine, he used to be my best friend.  i remember how in second grade I would play football with the sixth graders, and I was good.  I always thought of my self as a mini Jerri Rice.  I remember being kicker.  I still miss it.  I remember how I totally botched my first kickoff practice.  I remember how coach Nichols got mad at me because we were wasting AF.  I remember the pain I was in two days ago when playing basketball someone poked my eye and actually cut my eye ball.  I remember how earlier today I almost got my jaw dislocated playing basketball.

1 comment:

  1. We dont share the same memories. But your memories sound nice.

    ReplyDelete