Monday, October 29, 2012

People Watching

I am Sitting in the commons, or at least I was, watching everyone.  a minute ago I watched two kids play a game of swords, the one where you have to poke the other guy with your finger.  There is a guy who just walked in carrying a Gatorade that is half drunk.  I don't understand why you would want to drink a sports drink for breakfast, but whatever bakes your potato.  most of the people I can see are in groups and very few of them are by themselves, such as me, but there is one girl sitting next to me reading a book and drinking a mocha shake thing from McDonalds.  I am watching the groups as one of their friends just found them.  There is a lot of high five's going around. and fist bumps, I have seen it more times than I ever thought I would, but don't worry because I do it too.

1 comment:

  1. This has potential. A strong voice, alone. That's the part that got me. Very few by themselves, such as me. Expand. Expand. Like you're doing research. Expand.

    ReplyDelete